SC-51 Engine analyzer
- Four channel.
- Five modes.
- AC Coupling.
- +/-200 volt range.
- 1Mohm standard oscilloscope input.
- -Allow visualization of four fast signals simultaneusly
- -Vertical factor selection: 0.2 to 20V/div.
- -Horizontal factor selection: 100us a 250ms/div
- -Shooting mode:
- External: Through inductive clamp connected at the entrance of the external shoot.
- Internal: From the same signal than enters through one vertical channel.
- -Waveform storage: All visualized waves can be stored with the amount of reference data
that the user needs.
- -Printing of waveform: All waveform visualized can be printed through the system
- -Channel inversion.
- -Reference axis.
- -Reference signal.
- Allow visualization of four slow signals simultaneusly like sensor.
Analog multi-meter mode:
- Allow visualization of four input voltage as analog voltmeter.
Ignition analizer mode:
- Supports electronic ignition (EI) or (DIS)
Bar charts mode:
- Allow visualization of four input voltage as bar charts.
Digital Voltmeters :
- Displays input voltage in numerical format.
[ Atrás ] [ Pricipal ] [ Arriba ] [ Adelante ]